Thursday, July 24, 2008

Poscasting From A to Z

Podcasting from A to Z on July 21, 2008 Presenter:Carol Mayer
I loved 23 Things so much that I had to take this on to try to create my own podcast.
I did but haven’t had time to download and post it yet. I really enjoyed this class and it was easy to follow because I had completed the 23 Things on line. Ms. Mayer is a wonderful instructor and you may remember watching her on Thing 13 and Thing 14 . We learned how to create a poscast and reviewed several podcasting that are already available for use. She gave us several handouts and a book called: Educator’s Podcast Guide by Bard Williams. This book is awesome! It has several resources and many list/references to different types of podcasting.
I plan to post my first ( funny and not so good) podcast for a reference of how bad my first one was. LOL.

No comments: