Sunday, May 11, 2008

Thing 22

I picked the following two videos.
I picked the first one for fun. I thought it was funny but true about things they don’t teach you in college. I love the teacher workout out one. Some days that is so true at least for me. The study skills video I can use next year at the beginning of the school year for my learning lab. I may use it the week before final exams as well. I was able to download the videos once I put into my blog from school. I forgot we are not allowed to check any emails except the one the school gives us at work. I sent the download to my gmail account and didn’t want to give out my school account because I wasn’t sure of the spam it might create giving it to Zamzar. I am happy that I can download them from the blogs so that is a good start for me. I forgot to post a comment on the videos so I will go back and do that. I think I like that the least. While reading some of the posts that people put I found that some can be quite nasty and mean. It would be nice if there was a way to clean up the pages a little. Maybe the home page would just be simple and have a search box with out all the pictures of most viewed and all that. It would be safer to go to the sites. Probably more costly for them but safer to use at school.

The first video was embedded into my post.
My favorite funny Youtube:



This Study Skills video was downloaded into my post.

No comments: