Monday, April 21, 2008

Thing 9











Make your own free clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com with free web based tools (hundreds of image generators that run through a web broswer, no software to buy or install).


I am so excited while doing Thing 9 I figured out how to post the Spell Flickr in Thing 8. I was able to copy it into my blog. I found some issues with the site links. ImageGenerator.org is not working right now but by surfing the site I found these
http://www.customsigngenerator.com/ or http://www.signgenerator.org/links.htm. Not all sites are free however so you have to play around with it.
I couldn’t get the Post it note to work for me. I also didn’t realize while doing Thing 8 I crossed over into the site to used for Thing 9. I some how found the Big Huge Lab site in Thing 8. I really had fun with these sites and was so excited to find so many things to do with photos. Again I can thing of things I could use personally like for scrapbooking and stuff but safe things to do I will have to work on. I also found this site that you could use to create a talking picture: http://www.blabberize.com/
I posted mine at the bottom of the page. I got the microphone to work the first time around but didn’t have the mouth right and then I lost the sound. Will try and work on that later. Think it might be my microphone and not me. I think it would be fun to add these to Powerpoints and on our school website.
I really enjoyed these lessons but did struggle through them more than the others.I also made some comments on the site blog today.

No comments: